Polyurea Coating - The most advance protective & waterproofing coating
What is Polyurea Coating?
Polyurea coating is a very quick set, premium, 100% solid coating / elastomer derived from a chemical reaction of an Isocyanate Pre-Polymer and Amine terminated resin blend. In Malaysia, Polyurea is the latest advance coating that has been used for the mega project, i.e MRT tunnel projects to protect water ingress and corrosion.
Where is Polyurea Coating used for?
Polyurea coating is widely used in different industries as a protective & waterproofing coating worldwide:
- Roof Coating
- Tanks Lining
- Marine Coating
- Pipe / Pipeline Coating
- Wastewater Treatment Lining
- Water Feature
Benefits / Feature of Polyurea
- Extremely fast reactively and cure with no catalysts
- Seamless and joint less coating and lining. Maintain flexibility
- 100% solid, no solvents, VOC-free, No Odor
- Resistant to most chemical, solvents, acids and caustics
- Excellent corrosion protection, low permeability, saltwater resistant, good outdoor weathering
- High impact & abrasion resistance, resilient, will not cracks or check
- Thermal stability, low temperature flexibility, takes high radiant heat
- Excellent tensile and structural strength, high elongation at break
- Very good adhesion to concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fiberglass, wood, foams etc
- Almost immediate return to service time